Stroll Thru The Store at the pages below.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What about the Give-A-Way??



I apologize...I meant to have the info regarding the Give-A-Way posted yesterday, but our computer went on the fritz! I'm sooooooo mad! That of course is where all my pictures are to download about the Give-A-Way. And the Give-A-Way items are all nicely boxed just waiting for the winner's name to go on it's box!

I'm using my hubby's school laptop right now which has a mind of it's own and I so do not like it!

As soon as our computer gets up and running, I promise to post the info on the Give-A-Way! I worked all weekend on making the things that a lucky follower of this blog will get!

1 comment:

  1. Computer problems are a pain in the patooty, aren't they??!! I hope you get things up and running soon!
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete