Stroll Thru The Store at the pages below.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A "Going Home" Give A Way!!



To celebrate our return to our home in Idaho after being away for nearly 2 years (you can read about it on my February 23rd post on my ShabbyKat Primitive's Blog) I am going to have a "Going Home" Give A Way to celebrate!

The Give A Way will begin on Tuesday, March 2nd....so be sure to check back that day to find out how to enter! It will run for 2 weeks, and then a winner will be drawn and the goodies packed up and sent out before we do our move back home!

We are heading back this weekend to clean the house and then again the weekend of the 12th to take care of more things and then the FINAL move on the 27th of March!! Yippee!! This sure is cause for a celebration!!!

So again, stop back next Tuesday, March 2nd to enter the March "Going Home" Give A Way!!

8 comments:

  1. You said Tuesday, March but no date..when will it be..I do have you in my blog roll so maybe I will see info in there when time gets closer.
    Nice that you are able to move back home..I am wanting to move away from here to a town not to far but with some stores and things to do...maybe soon:0
    I am working on some prim Bunnies and hope to have them made soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you are going to get to go home. "Welcome Home"
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie, tuesday March 2nd I'll be here to enter:) So happy for you gettin' to head home, I know you and your hubby have been through ALOT and it will be nice to get back to your normal home and life I'm sure, will be keepin' ya in my prayers for an easy, stress free move too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. where in Idaho do you call home? we are thinking of moving there but just not sure yet..we liked the nampa area..but I would love to be closer to our family in Utah..but it gets windier as you get closer there..we are just in the thinking stages..don't like the way our state of washington with their politics is taking us..so might need to move...don't want too..but would love to have a bigger home and a barn..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a smooth completion to your moving adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please enter me in your awesome contest! I am so glad that you are getting to go home!!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Kitty thats so great that you are finally getting to go home sweetie.I know it had to be a long Haul... but at least your hubby is doing well after all that..and you can go back home!!please enter me.Thanks..Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy that you are getting to go home. There's no place like home. Please enter me in your awesome giveaway, Valerie.

    ReplyDelete