Stroll Thru The Store at the pages below.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Oh My! The Give A Way Ends Tomorrow!



So remember, if you would like to enter the Give A Way, to read the rules in the post below before entering.

Unfortunately I received a few entries that either failed to leave me an email address & they do not have a blog, and others who have not become a follower yet. So if you think that may be you, please remedy by end of day tomomrrow!

Winner to be notified on Saturday...Yippee!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kitty...
    Ya know I have my entries in. I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

    Thank you for the wonderful opportunity. Any of us will be so lucky.

    Have a beautiful Friday sweetie. Country hugs and so much love...Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see who wins your wonderful giveaway! Hope it's me! LOL!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete