Stroll Thru The Store at the pages below.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Recent Holiday Products........

This is a peak at some of my products I made for the most recent holiday, Valentine's day! I made these for a swap at one of the prim forums I belong to. Items such as the ones below will be sold in my shop which will be opening in May!


Valentine's Day/Love themed Grubby Jar Candle. This scent is Pink Aqualina Sugar. It has a picture of a lady holding a "Anti Flirt" banner. The quote reads "True love is when you want to keep holding hands, even when you are sweaty". It is adorned with rusty wire, bells and a key. It has a black round hang tag with a red heart:



Heart shaped tarts. These are scented with Cherry Vanilla Sundae. They are drizzled with some white designs. All my tarts come in my 'Signature ShabbyKAT pawprint' bag!


Valentine Hang Tags. These are designed specifically for this holiday with vintage photos, glitter and grunge!

3 comments:

  1. love the tags with the kitty on them..I would love something like that for my dolls...have a great rest of your week.>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM....even your TAGS look delicious, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I can't wait til you sell these in your shop!

    ReplyDelete