Tuesday, March 2, 2010
The "Going Home Give A Way"
Yay! Here it is! This is the ShabbyKat Primitive's Sundries 'N Such "Going Home Give A Way"!!
This is to celebrate our return to our home in Idaho after being away for nearly 2 years (you can read about it on my February 23rd post on my ShabbyKat Primitive's Blog)
As you will notice, it is very similar to the Give A Way I did last month. Here is the collection of my handmade prims YOU can win!
There is a bag of yummy tarts, a WICKLESS candle, 2 battery votives and 2 old grungy hang tags!
RULES FOR GIVE-A-WAY:
- You must be a follower of ShabbyKat Primitive's Sundries 'N Such Blog. New followers are welcome!
- Please leave a comment on THIS POST and that way I'll know you would like to be entered in the Give-A-Way.
- If you do not have a blog, please be sure to leave me your email address so I can contact you if you win! :)
- It is not mandatory for you to put this Give-A-Way on your blog, but if you do, please LET ME KNOW because I will then enter your name twice into the entries.
- I will collect comments on THIS post until Tuesday, March 16th 2010.
- The name will be drawn and winner announced/contacted on Wednesday, March 17th 2010
Here is a breakdown of each Prim item in the Give A Way!!
The bag of my homemade tarts are in the scent of Banana Nut Bread! So delicious!! They are in a muffin shape and drizzled with white 'frosting' then sprinkled with real cinnamon! The tarts come in my signature ShabbyKAT bag with cute paw prints!
2 grunged up battery votives! I have grubbied these up with cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves! They look great in the dark!!
These hang tags have been primmed up with my coffee, vanilla and cinnamon mixture then baked!
The first tag is a depression era family, one of my favorite primitive subjects! They are standing outside their wooden shack that is propped on top of their vehicle.
The 2nd tag the winner will get is of an adorable little boy in a washtub being carefully watched over by his dad. The tag is outlined in prim X's and dots.
The grubby jar candles I make are all from recycled jars. I incorporate vintage photos and phrases then put the jar through a massive grunging process!
This jar candle is a small 6 oz jar & shows a cute black boy eating a piece of yummy watermelon. The quote reads: "Watermelon - It's a good fruit. You eat, you drink, you wash your face". The scent is Apple Jack 'n Peel....so good!!!
The candle has tea stained muslin wrapped around it with some rusty 'ol pins & a bell!
***PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A WICKLESS CANDLE....NO BURNING INVOLVED. FOR WICKLESS CANDLES (they are truly my favorite kind of candles!) YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE A SIMILAR TYPE OF BURNER AS ONE OF THE FOLLOWING.
(The ones shown below can be purchased at
COURTNEYS CANDLES, EBAY,CANDLE WARMERS & a variety of other stores)