Stroll Thru The Store at the pages below.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, April 10, 2010

I've Returned Home!



2 weeks ago we did the 5.5 hour drive from Salt Lake City, Utah....back to our home we left 2 years ago, in Boise, Idaho!

We are so thrilled to be back! Jim is healthy and doing great since his heart transplant that took place in Salt Lake on July 12, 2009.

Next week on Thursday we travel to Chicago to visit with family, we haven't been back to our home towns in Illinois in 3 years!

Then after coming back from that week long trip I will start primming and crafting to get ready to open my blog shop ShabbyKay Primitive's Sundries 'n Such sometime in May!

yay!!!

8 comments:

  1. glad you are home...have a great time in chicago..and I can't wait to see what you will be making when you get back.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you are home and that your husband is doing well. Love your new candles!!! Welcome Home!!!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you made it home safe and sound! Cant wait to see what you come up with for your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you make it home Kitty! Now I know where in Idaho you are, clear across the state from Wyoming! LOL! Have fun in Chicago, and I too cannot wait for your selling blog to open!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kitty , your blog is awesome ! So happy to hear your hubby is doing well with the transplant .
    Hugs
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad your trip back home was a success and that DH is doing well. Enjoy your trip to Illinois!

    *hugs*
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kitty, I had No idea about a heart transplant, I am so happy for him and he is sure soulmate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see your goodies you'll be selling her!!

    I know you are happy to be home!!
    So glad hubs is doing great!!


    Hope you had a good trip to your old homeplace!!

    HuGs
    Rox

    ReplyDelete