Stroll Thru The Store at the pages below.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Rusty Tin Candle

I wanted to share a candle I made for a Prim Swap I was part of. This is a recycled, old, rusty can that has Pink Aquolina Sugar as the scent.

The picture is of 3 ladies is their near knee-length swimsuits and the quote I found to go with it reads: "We swim because we are too sexy for a sport that requires clothes - Author UnKnown"





I will be selling a candle similar to this when I open this shop this month!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kitty, how wonderful...and the photo on the can is adorable...love the verse with it!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the candle tin.. super cute .. I have a black cat too.. her name is Vickie.. and she looks just like your cat.. lol

    ReplyDelete