Well, we still did not get our computer back, so I unboxed the Give-A-Way gifts, re-took the pics, which didn't turn out that great...but oh well, here we go!
RULES FOR GIVE-A-WAY:
- You must be a follower of ShabbyKat Primitive's Sundries 'N Such Blog. New followers are welcome!
- Please leave a comment on THIS POST and that way I'll know you would like to be entered in the Give-A-Way.
- If you do not have a blog, please be sure to leave me your email address so I can contact you if you win! :)
- It is not mandatory for you to put this Give-A-Way on your blog, but if you do, please LET ME KNOW because I will then enter your name twice into the entries.
- I will collect comments on THIS post until Friday, February 5th 2010.
- The name will be drawn and winner announced/contacted on Saturday, February 6th 2010.
Okie-dokie! Here is what the winner of this Give-A-Way will get, hope you will enjoy!
There are tarts, a candle, battery votives and 2 old grungy hang tags!
The bag of my homemade tarts are in the scent of Orange Chiffon Cake! Oh yummo!! They look like the little orange rolls you bake in the oven and are drizzled with frosting! They are even sprinkled with a bit of cinnamon! The tarts come in my signature ShabbyKAT bag with cute paw prints!
2 grunged up battery votives! I have grubbied these up with cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves! They look great in the dark:
These hang tags have been primmed up with my coffee, vanilla and cinnamon mixture then baked! The first tag is a depression era family, these pictures are truly intriguing to me! It is framed with some prim "X's". The 2nd tag the winner will get is an old lady with a tiny boy who is in a wash basin....so cute! The tag reads "Live Simply"
The grubby jar candles I make are all from recycled jars. I incorporate vintage photos and phrases then put the jar through a massive grunging process! This jar shows 2 men standing outside an old grocery store. The quote below it is from comedian Steven Wright and reads: "I went to a general store, but they wouldn't let me buy anything specific". The candle has red and white gingham wrapped around it with some rusty 'ol bells! The candle lid has been painted black and doused with spices!
I keep the wick in a curly state which I think is so cute! Oh! The best part....the scent is Nutmeg Vanilla....this is soooooooooooooo yummy!! Definitely one of my faves!
Thanks for joining in!!