Stroll Thru The Store at the pages below.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, October 31, 2014

Today is Halloween.......

Once again I was late putting out decorations......I got the outside of the house decorated with Halloween/Autumn items 2 weekends ago.  I love decorating the inside too, but was lazy about it.....I think I was the same way last year! grrrrr........I am disappointed in myself because I just LOVE my primitive, grubby, tattered-looking Halloween decorations!  Oh well, gives me something to look forward to for next year I guess.....They will be almost like 'new' items!  Ya know when you don't see them for a couple of years and open the storage boxes and say 'oh wow!  I forgot about this!' or 'I love this, how cool!'.........always exciting!  :)

Everyone have a wonderful Halloween!!

Have you un-boxed any old Halloween decos that you were excited at 'discovering' once more?

How about any new purchases?





No comments:

Post a Comment